What is OAuth? OAuth is an an emerging protocol for sharing information between applications without sharing passwords. Chances are good that you’ve already used Oauth but may not have been aware of it. (Palmolive – Madge, you’re soaking in it). OAuth is favored by social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and the …
Permanent link to this article: https://demystifyit.com/5-things-you-should-know-about-oauth/
@AmericanAir Your change flight isn't working on your website. I've been on hold for 2 hours now, can someone please get back to me?
Flexera is a game-changing solution for managing the business of IT. Check it out: linkedin.com/feed/update/ur…
- Here's What Happens if You Don't Pay Your Student Loans - CNETStudent loan repayments officially restarted back in October, and by not making payments you could face some serious consequences.
- Best VPN for Windows - CNETYou don't have to compromise when looking for the best virtual private network.
- Best Garmin Deals: Snag Discounted Garmin Wearables, Sporting Equipment and More - CNETHoliday shopping? We've gathered top deals on Garmin smartwatches, dash cams and sporting accessories.
- Double Trouble: Navigating Flu Season's Surprising Companion – Pink Eye - CNETRespiratory viruses like the flu, and even COVID, can cause pink eye. Here are tips for relief.
- The Best Horror Movies on Prime Video to Watch Right Now - CNETStream the Christmas horror comedy Better Watch Out.